Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I must say that I am thankful everyday but with Thanksgiving tomorrow I thought I would share a few, okay a lot, of the things that I am thankful for.

  1. For God's love. He really does know me best.
  2. For my brother's desire to get back in connection with God, even if he feels unloved God will show him His love!
  3. For my dad's health. It has allowed me more time with him to get to know who he was, is and is to be.
  4. For my family(That includes you Jaime!). Even in their pain we are all growing closer(what a sad thing to say but it is so very true).
  5. For Jaime all on her own. She has been the second person in my life who honestly would do anything for me, never tell me when she has done something for me, encourages me EVERYDAY to chase my talents, throws me birthday parties like no one ever has, supports my fireman dream (of me catching one of those boys one day:), allows me to cry as long and as hard as I want to when I think about my Grandma C and never allows me to put myself down too much. Much luv sista!
  6. Neely. She is my angel. There is a special connection there that I cannot possibly explain.
  7. My creative talents. Once I figure out how to work them all together, I will discover my purpose in this life.
  8. A warm place to live, a little money in the bank to buy groceries and a car that gets me from point A to point B.

The list could have gone on, but I do need to get peeling all of those sweet potatoes. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

0 comments: