Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Long Night/Morning

Well, I didn't win anything at the South Pines Elementary school auction last night. Bummer:( I still had a TON of fun upping bids and trying to out bid people (insert the WHAAAHHAAA here)! We went over to my sister's house for a night cap, invented a new drink the Watermelon Jolly Rancher Martini, cried a few tears (long story) and am just now getting around to my "computer work."

As I have posted to the right side of your screen, my Picasa album here is a direct link Picasa Web Albums - Heather - My Digital Scrapbook Pages. Part of my "work" is checking up on all the blog post I missed out on during the day. Low and behold I found my name being dropped by a friend of mine on her blog!!!!!! Thanks Misty, waaaaay cool of you to do that. You can find her blog @Ian & Aidan. I just wanted to say Congrats to her for landing her first creative team position and thanks again!

I work up yesterday morning and made a quick page about my "Santa experience" last year! That was a fun party......if I remember right. It was called the Fifthmas party. Everyone brought a wrapped Fifth of liquor, put it under the tree and proceeded to follow the "white elephant gift exchange" rules (HOWTO: White Elephant Gift Exchange Party Rules Guide [decheung.com])It was a hoot!

0 comments: