Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mixed Emotions

American flag Pictures, Images and Photos
By the title I imagine you get the sense that I am having a difficult time today. I am so thankful that I live in this country. I love our freedom and I am expressing my opinion without fear of being outcast.

As you may know today was Mr. Obama's inauguration day. I can't say that I am happy about our choice for President. But I will respect our process and celebrate with hope of a better future. To me trust is earned and not given away. Something about Pres. Obama causes me to feel a lack of trust. From the beginning of his campaign I have felt that every move, word, tone and pitch with which he campaigned has seemed calculated far beyond what was needed. We will see in the coming mins., hours, days, months and years just how far Mr. President is willing to go to defend his word and values that he proclaimed. I will watch, wait and pray for our President in the mins., hours, days, months and years because we the people know the true state of our country and know how much guidance is going to be needed to protect our freedoms. Please, don't forget to pray for guidance, hope and peace in the next four years to come.

0 comments: