Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hmmm...

I realized a few days ago that I have completely neglected my blog. Summer was fun, other than being board, and finished with my awesome road trip with B.F.F Jaime.

Another birthday has come and gone leaving me to feel a little "lost" about my place in this world and what I (as a child) dreamed of becoming. I can remember people I looked up to telling me to slow down as life drifts away from us all too quickly. I now know what they were talking about. This is something I am going to tell my 11 year old niece with the hope she will take the advice, allow her mistakes to be made and look forward with star filled eyes just a little longer.

Dad has continued to recover from his coma but his hernia has also continued to increase in size. He is going to the University of Washington in a few weeks to being the liver transplant process. What a journey he has been on in just a few short years. Maybe a book will be written. I can't imagine dealing with all that he has. I am still and will always be his "Heathy Bear." I was lucky enough to go on opening hunting day with him and took a few pics. My first hunt ever!


School has started again and I feel as though I am wasting my time. I LOVE what I am learning, but being in school for as long as I have, makes a person a little crazy from time to time. Perhaps it's the lack of funds that are putting me a little under lately? I know I supposed to be working in this field and that is what helps me to push on.

Crafting was put on the back burner for a few months. But the month of October has been full of fun (sometimes frustrating) creations. I have sewn an adult Tinkerbell and Cruella De Ville costumes, 2 purses from scratch, Halloween coasters, a fall candy jar and fall paper tags for pictures. Some of which I will be placing on my Sporadic Crafter blog.

Hope everyone has a fun filled and safe Halloween!

0 comments: