Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Hey all! It's been a really long time since I was on here. I apologize for that. My family has been going through some really tough times these past 6 months. But, a lot of great things have happened as well. I FINALLY finished my MBA program and just got my degree in the mail last week! My best friend and I (Jaime) were planning on opening up a scrapbook store but the state of the economy has left us with just a great year of planning. Again, I am looking for a job. I really want to help people in some fashion. I haven't figured out how that is going to play a factor in me finding a passion career, but God will provide:)


I want to use this blog to also post pictures regarding my creative side. I have been taking a break from scrapping with a lost of intrest. And then......it came back. The fall season has inspired me again. Here is a picture of a trip Jaime and I just went on. The colors amaze me.

0 comments: