Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting Inspired







Since this morning I have been going back through all of my files to find my projects that I made for other people. I can't wait to start selling again. I am considering the idea that I should enter some contest and see what kind of journey I will find myself in.
I have spent most of my free time today, looking for jobs of course;), researching my options as to getting paid for what I love to do. CREATE! I have read many blogs today of some of the most creative people out there. You people are amazing! Everyone has a different style, a different way of communicating through their art and a personal touch they leave on my heart. Thanks for all the inspiration.

I finally sat down after I helped make dinner tonight, reached for my paper and products and went to town. It only took me 15 mins. and the end result was fun. I gave these cute little Ghost luminaries to my mom tonight since she and my dad didn't carve pumpkins. Hope you enjoy the pics.

0 comments: