Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lazy Thursday

Neely & Nolan last weekend having fun with their Aunties!
I can't stand Thursdays!!!! Every week it feels like Thursday is Friday. So I am utterly disappointed when I realize @ 5 p.m. Thursday that I still have an 8hr day ahead of me (insert scowl here). Unlike my BFF who is allowed EVERY Friday (as long as she puts time in during the week to make up for it) to leave @ 1:30 p.m.! What a great job. Teacher hours, teacher benefits, 7 weeks paid vacation! I am totally being a "Bitter Betty" here and I know it.
So, I got a great e-mail from a nurse who helped my Dad to recover at Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital (NIACH). She is one of the nurses that my Dad loves to talk about. Such a sweetheart and wants to meet up to scrapbook with me. I can't wait until December to get going on some great projects with my free-time. LOL, if I ever get any free-time.
Jaime (BFF) Dad is coming into town tomorrow and she can't wait. He hasn't been up here since he picked up his truck we borrowed and drove up here from Vegas (what a memory that is to think about). We have some fun things planned. But right now we are both cleaning, cleaning and assembling a new dinning room table. I wish it was a LAZY THURSDAY but not today.
I just uploaded some new pics from my cell phone. I'll post some below. This week I have made 6 digital scrapbook pages and LOVE making them. I've got it down to an hour a page. I'll post the first page in a few. I have to figure out the credits part of posting. I finally figured out how to work my Adobe in one day (By myself thank you. Sure, I have a lot more I can mess with to make my pages look GREAT, but I'm content (for now) dinking around. ), my favorite day, Saturday! Saturday inspires me. I feel sooooo creative on Saturdays that if I don't create something, I'm a bitch! Here is my first digital page. I hope you enjoy it and much as I enjoyed creating it.


Credits:





Beach Glass by GingerScraps


http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com/


Credits:


Bubbliciousby Ellie Lash


0 comments: