Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rain, Fog and A New Table

I have been busy working at Addus Healthcare helping them get ready for their audit. What a mess an impending audit can make! I was thrown in to the mix by accident and am very thankful to have the paycheck. I guess I didn't realize what I was getting myself into. It has been a challenge for me to stay focused on the tasks and not over analyze every little thing the company could be doing to stay on top of things. Today (time and a 1/2 for Sat. work) I got to be involved in re-doing some policy & procedure documents. I had a lot of fun. I really have a desire to find a full-time job where I can make a difference. It doesn't have to be monumental, life changing work, but it would be great if I COULD find that perfect fit for me sooner rather than later.

This whole week it's been raining here. If there is anything I hate worse than rain, I don't know what it would be right now! Ugh! I really can't wait for the snow. I am getting all ready, going to Cabela's tomorrow and finding my huge feet some good boots. Look out, I am getting my throwing arm ready for all the snowball fights. Beware, I will get you if you drive by!

Tonight Jaime decided it was time to get her new dinning room table. What a freakin' mess that turned out to be. Too many reasons why I have a headache, so I will spare you all the nasty details and get right to it, we finally brought a table home to be assembled tomorrow. Pics will surly be posted of that process! On the way home the eerie fog rolled in. Just another sign that winter is on it's way.

0 comments: