Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Year Older



I just realized that I have had my blog for a year (on Dec. 6th officially)! Happy Blog Birthday to me! I can't believe I've had this thing for a year already. I took a long blog vcay and have come back in full force for the past couple of months.

I have even started another blog, opened an etsy.com store, made my own blinkie and banner, learned some tricks on photoshop, made 16 digi layouts, two digi-Christmas cards and all in the past couple of months. I feel more comfortable with the tech world now that I know the basics and can hold my own on more advanced projects. I feel like I have unlocked a whole new world of creative possibilities for myself! Time management is something I have been focusing on these days as I sometimes find myself on the computer all day. I guess a blog just isn't a blog. It's a tool that can be used to help you organize, create, pursue passions and reach people on a whole different level. What a gift a blog can be?!

0 comments: