Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sweat+15 Degrees=Frozen Hair!

Well, it all started yesterday morning. THE SNOW Storm of my lifetime! The snow finally stopped about an hour ago and we ended up with 30 inches of snow here at our apartment. This has been a new record for the City of Spokane. I thought I was being a nice roommate and left the covered parking space for Jaime (who was stuck in the traffic getting home. 2.5 hrs. to be exact!) and parked at an end/uncovered spot. STUPID!

Around 1 p.m. today, Jaime and I went out to uncover my car. We don't have shovels, we live in an apartment complex where we usually have a plow. Well, new Management so plow this year!!!!! ERRRRRR! We used our ice scrappers and our half sized broom. 2.5 hours later we are now inside eating chicken garlic pizza trying to un-thaw our frozen hair.
Here are some pictures......Enjoy!
This is a view from Jaime's car! She is totally snowed in!
I HATE this shit! This is what a boyfriend is good for!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind that this is the hood of my car. The roof (snow covered) is 5 feet above my head!


My pretty princess enjoying the pretty view!

0 comments: