Friday, February 13, 2009

509 Designs

1st item posted in our Etsy.com shop
Well, I have finally posted my first item in our Etsy.com shop (can be found here by visiting: 509Designs). I would love it if you could head on over, visit the store and come back to post a comment about your experience there. ANY kind of feedback is MUCH appreciated as I am totally willing to follow through on this. As many of you know my roommate (B.F.F. Jaime's blog found here: Creative Entertaining) and I have been trying to find ways to sell our products for about a year and a half will little to no success. We fell this a great way for us to get our ideas out there and establish one dimension of our customer base. Please check back with our Esty.com store 509 Designs as more items will be available. OH! I almost forgot....509 Designs has a blog as well that you can join here! Thank you:)

0 comments: