Monday, March 2, 2009

It Will Only Cost Me an Arm and a Leg

(Thanks for the title my bff:) It made me laugh.) I HOPE that I finally figured it out. LOL! Today I met with Clay Wright. He is an amazingly inspirational professor at Spokane Falls Community College. Yes, I said COMMUNITY COLLEGE. Get over it. So this is going to be my 3rd, count um, 3rd degree. Not too bad. I'll have more than my bff. AND that is just the icing on her cupcake (she loves those things). Now the only thing left to figure out is financial aid. YUCK! I have done all the necessary paper work, I am just waiting for the go ahead that I qualified. I'm trying not to get my hopes up only to be let down the day class is supposed to start. So to all of you out there who come by and read my blog post, please say a little prayer for me. It is much appreciated.

Let me tell you about the program that I chose. Or that chose me, rather. I knew the second Mr. Wright said, "Think of this as arts and crafts with a purpose" that I have found what I was designed to do. On April 6th, 2009 I will be starting the Prosthetics & Orthotics Technician program out at SFCC! The best part about the whole thing is that I will be using my creative gift, my compassion for people and my M.B.A. will be put to use once I have completed the Tech program here in Spokane to pursue a Practitioner license in Chicago. WOO WHOOOOOO!!!!! By the time I am done, It would have only taken me about 8 years of college to finally be done with school and have a direction in life that is worth traveling. WOW! And, it will only cost an arm and a leg.....a little P&O humor.

If you're curious about the program here is the link.

0 comments: